Keep your merchandise safe, mitigate transportation risks, managing the key factors of your supply chain.
1. Maritime, air, and land protection.
2. Total or partial theft of merchandise, with or without violence.
3. Damage to merchandise.
4. General average, strikes or terrorism.
5. Claims paid locally, without retentions.
1. Container trip (round trip).
2. Accidental damage to the means of transport.
3. Damage due to shedding load.
4. Damage due to loading and unloading maneuvers.
5. Total robbery.
Calculate and highlight the risk of your shipments, and obtain insurance certificates in real-time. Deploy resources only where they are needed.
Keep uncomfortable load loss events below expectations. Trust your supply chain and meet your customers accurately.
Have the guarantee of being covered 100%, we manage the requirements of the policy. The claim only has to be greater than $200 USD.
Increases up to 20% of the value of the merchandise (Profit not obtained from the sale).
It covers other expenses that are also incurred when losing your merchandise (They have to be verifiable).
Valid coverage in all national and international traffic.
Having insurance allows you to reduce the probability of having losses at the time of an unforeseen event.
Manage all security requirements for each shipment.
You will not have to deal with bureaucratic processes. We manage all claim procedures with the insurer.
Know all the details of the contracted insurance. We ensure that the entire logistics process meets the defined requirements.